Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What I'm Reading Now: 5 reasons you should be more than happy to pay for yoga class - Y is for Yogini



Every once in a while I get a blog posting that just makes me laugh or makes me say YEAH, right! This was one of them... I am so fortunate to teach at studios that value yoga and teachers in general but I know that is not the case for everyone. Even when I volunteer to teach yoga, I feel the appreciation.

I have to ask myself every once in a while: why do I teach? Yes, I teach because I LOVE yoga. Love how it makes me feel, think and live my life. But I also love the interactions with students: the community, the energy and the way it challenges me to be my best self. But I also need to pay some bills, like everyone, so I get this posting.

(photo courtesy Yoga Dork)

As always, click on the link and if you are so inclined, let me know what you think!

5 reasons you should be more than happy to pay for yoga class - Y is for Yogini

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment