Friday, October 29, 2010

Beautiful Day....

There is something just so wonderful about a crisp fall day... when the sun is shining, the colours are bright and the clouds in the sky are fluffy white and change is in the air. Oh and Halloween isn't too far away!

Standing outside you breath the air in and you just naturally feel like sweeping those arms overhead and gathering in all that is good to your heart.... well, at least that's how I feel on the nice sunny, fall days... when it's raining, I just want to curl up with a mug of tea and a good book, curling myself into a ball and keeping that heat at my core. That is what is so neat about this time of year though... every day inspires a different feeling, sometimes good, sometimes not so good. But FEELING is the key!

I have been taking the last weeks to read through more yoga texts, read through my mountains of amazing yoga newsletters, watch yoga DVD's and online classes as well as all my many yoga teacher materials and feel it all just percolating inside of me... Ready to share with all my wonderful students... AND anyone who would like to become a student. Please feel free to link to my blog or pass along my info to anyone you think may benefit from private yoga instruction OR who would like to attend one of my classes around the Gorge.

Lately I have been thinking a WHOLE lot about yoga and the workplace. I have put together a wonderful series of classes that I am eager to share with any business that would like to hire me to teach yoga to their employees... Contact me for details!

As the U2 song says:

It's a beautiful day,
Don't let it get away,
It's a beautiful day....

Namaste everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment