Friday, October 1, 2010

The Only Constant in Life is Change....


Now that I have made my Blogger page look so good, I have decided I might want to change my blog to Wordpress... It has some great features.... but so does Blogger. Stay tuned while I work this out of my system :)

Taught Vinyasa yoga at noon today and of course had to bring up "change"... any kind of change and how we react to that change. Including the change of seasons, changing times of our lives (especially with regards to kids) and really wherever change occurs. Could be as simple as changing from cow's milk to soy milk.

Sometimes that change is welcome, sometimes not. And that old adage: "the only thing we can count on is change" is just so true. Especially during the change of seasons, things can get churned up and we need to sit with those emotions. Always come back to the breath....

On that note... I am liking Blogger a little more than Wordpress. Maybe I am resisting change. Or maybe I am happy with what I have?

Stick with me; I am finding my groove....

No comments:

Post a Comment