Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's All About Balance....

It's all about balance... balance in our lives: in our relationships, in our yoga, our work & play, even our diet.

Finding that sweet spot between effort & ease. Between challenging ourselves and being comfortable with where we are. Right here, right now.

Striving to be mindful as we navigate through our days can often be quite the challenge. I find that as I teach I can be so focused on my students that I am not as mindful of my own body, my own practice as I move through the poses alongside them. However I hope that as I share my vulnerabilities, it helps everyone to find that balance, that mindfulness & ease with being in the moment. At least it can make us laugh (balances!)... and we all need more of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment