Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Train Has Left the Station....

Well, once you make up your mind to do something, it is amazing how the ideas start flowing. I am writing and making notes all day and wish I had a way of making more notes in the shower and in my sleep! Next comes the task of looking at all those ideas, deciding what I really have a passion for and then fleshing out the ideas! Private sessions, workshops, corporate classes.... and more.

I really needed my yoga practice tonight and was happy that my students seemed in the same frame of mind... needing a mindful, restorative yet challenging practice. We did a "slow-flow" and took our time both transitioning and settling into each pose... feeling and being in the moment. Savasana felt SO good!

Ahhhh, now back to the buzzing in my mind... the ideas are piling up. I feel like I need to sculpt and mold them...

Piece of cake.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment