Saturday, December 4, 2010

Challenge Pose: Funky Pincha

My new FAVOURITE pose! Now if only I could get mine to look this beautiful. AH, but that isn't the point is it? To find the beauty in my version of the pose, the perfection in what is now.

Try the pose! Click on the link below for detailed instructions. (photo courtesy Yoga Journal)

Challenge Pose: Funky Pincha Challenge Pose Yoga Blog Yoga Journal

As I taught class today I thought of the beauty and the perfection within each of us. The feeling that literally emanates from our pores when we find that sweet spot in any pose we are in, whether it is our favourite or not. I looked around at my students, many of whom are friends and when I said: "Wow you all look beautiful" ... everyone's bodies relaxed and "smiled".

I love sharing yoga...

Namaste and LOVE the day you have today.

No comments:

Post a Comment