Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Top 10 Reasons to Practice Yoga - #2

Number 2 came to me today as I thought about my 2 classes yesterday:

2. Yoga Community

I practice yoga because of the wonderful yoga community that I am fortunate to be a part of. The yoga community is not only my physical one here in my home-town, but also out in cyber-space and in print.

Here, each class that I participate in, whether as a teacher or a student gives me SO much. The energy in the room is always different and somehow, someway what I need seems to make its way into my heart.... Some days it is physical, some days it is emotional. But it is never dull!

The many daily & weekly newsletters that I receive are full of interesting material... sometimes things I have experienced, sometimes things I need or want to learn. But always welcome in my in-box.

And I LOVE my monthly Yoga Journal for its articles and photos.... not to mention the online content! LOVE those videos.

1 comment:

  1. Heidi - you are correct - there is an amazing yoga community out there! Thanks for coming into mine! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete